The Owner intends to submit two construction license applications for the planned replacement of nuclear power plants Beznau and Muehleberg in Switzerland as soon as the general licenses are obtained from the governmental authority following the positive decision of the public vote.
Resun AG, Rain 41, P.O. Box 3614, Attn: Stefan Gradwohl, PM Engineering & Procurement, 5001 Aarau, SWITZERLAND
Tel. +41 628325118
Fax +41 628325101
Title attributed to the contract by the contracting entity: Owner's engineer for EKKB/EKKM projects.
Short description of the contract or purchase(s): The Owner intends to submit two construction license applications (one for each site) for the planned replacement of nuclear power plants in Switzerland (EKKB and EKKM) as soon as the general licenses are obtained from the governmental authority following the positive decision of the public vote.
The Owner intends to engage an Owner's engineer for the following tasks (the list is non-exhaustive):
— Preparation of the Bid Invitation Specification for EKKB and EKKM,
— Support of bid evaluation, technical and commercial clarification and contract awarding process,
— Provision of consulting services for the preparation of the construction licence applications,
— Provision of consulting services for the preparation of the operation licence applications,
— Independent supervision of the design, construction and commissioning phase,
— Carry out the complete document management and control,
— Undertake the quality assurance and quality control,
— Support of invoice control and payment release,
— Support the Owner in contract and claim management,
— Carry out the independent scheduling, workshop inspections, expediting and testing,
— Assistance in project management,
— Provision of management consulting services.
It is intended to split the execution of Owner’s engineer services for the projects EKKB and EKKM into several phases.
Common procurement vocabulary (CPV): 71300000, 71310000, 71314000, 71356400
Contract covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA): Yes
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. The Applicant confirms to either render all services by himself or to act as principal contractor. In case the Applicant is acting as principal contractor he confirms to perform the majority of the works by himself, i.e. he will not subcontract more than 20 % of the assigned works (consortia are accepted)
2. The Applicant (and consortium members, subcontractors, etc.) can prove that he maintains a quality management system acc. to ISO 9001:2008 or equivalent
3. The Applicant confirms that he has for executing the services for this project an operational office in Switzerland or will establish an operational office within three month after contract award.
4. The Applicant confirms that in case of contract award the offered work will be provided exclusive to the Owner. Exclusive means here no similar work will be performed for other Swiss Utilities
5. Enforced payment collection register records (certificate in the negative on the assets of the Applicant) and excerpt from the commercial register or equivalent foreign document are enclosed
6. Proof that social security contributions and taxes have been paid
7. Confirmation that audited annual financial statements for the last 3 years are enclosed (as well for consortium members)
8. Banker’s letters of solvency are enclosed
9. Banker’s confirmations of available guarantee lines are enclosed
10. Confirmation by relevant government authority or if not available affidavit by Applicant’s board of directors that Applicant has not been convicted by any court of justice, or has been blacklisted by any governmental authority, international financing organisation for corrupt or fraudulent practice
11. The Applicant confirms the experience in licensing process for nuclear power plants (respective reference information have to be submitted)
12. The Applicant confirms in depth knowledge of relevant codes and standards for the nuclear industry (respective reference information have to be submitted)
13. The Applicant confirms to be familiar with the regulations of the Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate ENSI (Eidgenössisches Nuklearsicherheitsinspektorat)
14. The Applicant confirms the availability of experienced staff capable of handling the requirements of the project tasks
15. The Applicant confirms to operate a Document Management System (DMS) that will meet the requirements of a infrastructural project of this size
16. The Applicant confirms the availability of project references in the nuclear power generation sector in Europe
17. The Applicant confirms the availability of international project references of similar projects (new build power plant in the nuclear sector)
18. The Applicant confirms experience with the technology, design, layout, requirements, etc. of nuclear power plant generation three or higher
19. The Applicant confirms has references in preparing Bid Invitation specification documents for turnkey nuclear power plant projects in Europe and US
File reference number attributed by the contracting entity: K-6510.13.33.40
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 13.4.2010 - 17:00
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: English.