Tender: System for SNF Handling and Transport at Andreeva Bay, Russia (Deadline: 27 June 2013)23 May 2013
Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Federal Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety" (FSUE FCNRS), invites sealed tenders from suppliers for the design and manufacture of two rail-mounted trolleys for transportation of casks for SNF Handling and Transport at Andreeva Bay (North-West Russia, Kola Peninsula).
Mr Pavel Nasonov, Project Manager, Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Federal Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety" (FSUE FCNRS)5 Pyzhevsky Pereulok, Office 228, Moscow119017, Russia.
Tel: +7 495 780 74 83, ext. 265 or 344.
Fax: +7 499 324 02 05
The following shall be done by the Supplier in the framework of the Contract:
- development of detailed design, fabrication drawings and operating documentation for the rail-mounted trolleys - one for 20-tonne and one for 40-tonne loads - for the transportation of casks (including the development of a programme of acceptance trials);
- agreement of drawings and documentation with the Employer and regulatory approval;
- manufacturing of the trolleys;
- manufacturing of necessary accessories and devices for acceptance trials and for maintenance of the trolleys;
- delivery and supervision of installation of the trolleys;
- training of personnel nominated by the Employer;
- start-up and adjustment, acceptance trials and commissioning of the trolleys.
Location of the sites for delivery and installation of the trolleys: Accumulation Pad and DSU Enclosure at the Andreeva Bay SNF and RW Temporary Storage Site (TSS), Closed Administrative-territorial Unit (ZATO), city of Zaozersk, Murmansk Oblast, Russian Federation.
Anticipated duration for completion of supply is 24 months.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below before 12.00 Moscow time on the 27th of June 2013, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers' representatives who choose to attend.