System for SNF Handling and Transport at Andreeva Bay, Russia, (Deadline: 12 February 2013)29 November 2012
Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Federal Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety" (FSUE FCNRS), invites sealed tenders from suppliers for the "Design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of a Retrieval Machine to support retrieval of SNF from DSU cells" to be funded from part of the proceeds of the Grant Implementing Agreement No. NDEP-007A, administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development .
The following shall be done by the Supplier in the framework of the Contract:
• development of detailed design, FD and OD for the retrieval equipment (including the development of a programme of acceptance trials);
• agreement of drawings and documentation with the Employer and regulatory approval;
• manufacturing of the SNF retrieval equipment;
• manufacturing of necessary accessories and devices for acceptance trials and for maintenance of the SNF retrieval equipment;
• preparation of documentation to support licensing of SNF retrieval equipment for nuclear and radiological applications and licensing of the SNF retrieval equipment for nuclear applications;
• supply and installation of the SNF retrieval equipment;
• training of personnel nominated by the Employer;
• start-up and adjustment, acceptance trials and commissioning of the SNF retrieval equipment.
Location of the site for delivery and installation of the retrieval equipment: DSU Enclosure at the Andreeva Bay SNF and RW Temporary Storage Site (TSS), Closed Administrative-territorial Unit (ZATO), city of Zaozersk, Murmansk Oblast, Russian Federation.
Anticipated duration for completion of supply is 26 months.
The procurement will be carried out in accordance with EBRD Procurement Policies and Rules with the exception of country eligibility restrictions defined within the NDEP rules. The Project is financed with the proceeds of the NDEP grant which is administered by the EBRD and procurement for this contract is limited to goods and services produced or supplied from the EBRD's Countries of Operation, EU member states, Norway, Canada and Russian Federation.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and receive the tender documents at the following office:
Person for contacts: Mrs Natalia Mezenova, Project Manager, Federal State Unitary Enterprise ''Federal Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety'' (FSUE FCNRS), 5 Pyzhevsky Pereulok, Office 228, Moscow119017, Russia. Tel: +7 495 780 74 83, ext. 252. Fax: +7 499 324 02 05
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address above before 12.00 Moscow time on the 12th of February 2013, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers' representatives who choose to attend.