Scope of work includes:
- Nuclear material sampling and characterisation. Estimated cost: EUR 1.5 million
- Supercompaction. Estimated cost: EUR 1.5 million
- Metal melting/recycling.
- Bituminised drums off site treatment. Estimated cost excluding VAT 500 000 EUR
- Radiometric equipment.estimated cost excluding VAT 1 500 000 EUR
- Grouting facility.Excluding VAT range between EUR 3-5 million
An information session will be held on 3.3.2011, from 9:30 to 13:00 at the JRC Ispra site, via Fermi, Ispra VA, ITALY, in building 36, room 01— Amphitheatre.
Economic operators interested in taking part in this information session should submit the name of their representative and a copy of that person's identity papers to Mr Francesco Basile, either by fax (+39 0332785077) or by electronic message (email@example.com) by 24.2.2011 (12:00).
Supply contract: 40829-2011
Supply contract - 40818-2011
Grouting facility: Works - 40815-2011
European Commission, JRC Ispra, Ispra Site Management, Nuclear Decommissioning Unit
via E. Fermi 2749, TP 800
Contact: Mr Francesco Basile
Attn: Nuclear Decommissioning Unit
21027 Ispra VA
Tel. +39 0332785170
Fax +39 0332785077