Exelon Nuclear announced a number of senior personnel changes on 11 January, among them was the promotion of Charles Pardee to chief operating officer.
Other appointments included:
- Robert Hovey: vice president with responsibility for Exelon’s nuclear fleet operations.
- Bob Svaleson: vice president and director of nuclear oversight.
- Richard Lopriore: vice president with responsibility for the Limerick, Peach Bottom and Three Mile Island plants.
- Michael Pacilio: vice president with responsibility for Braidwood, Byron, Clinton, Dresden, LaSalle and Quad Cities.
- Keith Polson: site vice president at Braidwood.
- Susan Landahl: site vice president at LaSalle.
Related ArticlesBlair regards a nuclear future UK goes back to the drawing board on waste CoRWM's shorter list Lords "astonished" by UK nuclear strategy