Support for the physical and thermo-hydraulic design of reactor cores and core components of the Vattenfall Group in Germany and Sweden.
The tasks include:
- design of reactor cores in the planning cycle with the client using existing tools,
- Interpretation of fuel,
- Analysis of the steady state and transient behavior of the reactor core,
- development and optimization of control rod driving consequences / step sequence,
- Analysis and evaluation of operational data,
- Preparation of zero power measurements require payment in advance and build the test program, subsequent evaluation of the results and documentation in report form
- Preparation of stability measurements advance accounts, preparation of the test program; subsequent evaluation of the results and documentation in report form
- Implementation of core subsequent invoices and documentation of results in reports
- Assessment of design reports for core components (fuel elements, controls).
The processing of o.g. Tasks are very good understanding of nuclear technology in general required.
Vattenfall Europe Nuclear Energy GmbH
Attn: Frank Michelsen
Application language: English and German
Service contract - 46612-2011