The objective of the Project D2 is to perform pre-dismantling chemical decontamination of primary circuits of both V1 units of Nuclear Power Plant (NPP). Work aims to:
• Remove contamination from the primary circuit components to reduce dose levels around piping and equipment. Access to the installations is made easier this way, so that it becomes possible to use hands-on techniques for dismantling rather than the more expensive use of robotics or manipulators.
• Minimize the potential for spreading contamination during decommissioning activities.
• Reduce the contamination of components to such levels that they may be disposed of at a lower, and therefore more economical, waste disposal category.
The decontamination boundary will include the six Reactor Coolant Loops of the Reactor Coolant System for each one of the two reactor units. All major primary side systems, except for the reactor pressure vessel and the reactor internals, will be included in the decontamination flow path: steam generators, main coolant pumps, main gate valves, pressurizer, and primary coolant pipes.
Tasks to be performed within the Project can be grouped in 4 Phases:
• Study for definition of process engineering and decontamination approach
• Preparation of detailed documentation and procedures
• Preparation of chemical decontamination
• Onsite chemical decontamination
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the Tender Documents at the following office:
BIDSF PMU - Procurement Group, Jadrová a vyrad'ovacia spolocnost', a.s., Building Nr. 750-IX-5, 919 31 Jaslovské Bohunice, Slovak Republic.
TEL: +421 33 531 4623.
FAX: +421 33 531 4600,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Related ArticlesSanmen RCPs to be shipped by June