The overall objectives of the project are to further enhanceme the safety culture in the Brazilian NPP Angra 2 by means of improvement of the emergency documentation system and to transfer to the operating organisation 'Electronuclear' f the best international practice and experience of EU utilities in the area of safety assurance in case of severe accidents.
Individual service contract forecast
1. Publication reference: EuropeAid/129713/C/SER/BR.
2. Procedure: International restricted procedure.
3. Programme: INSC (Instrument for Nuclear Safety Cooperation).
4. Financing: Instrument for Nuclear Safety Cooperation, action program 2009.
5. Contracting authority: European Union, represented by the European Commission, on behalf of and for the account of the Federative Republic of Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL.
6. Nature of contract: To be determined.
7. Contract description: The overall objectives of the project are:
— further enhancement of safety culture in the Brazilian NPP by means of improvement of the emergency documentation system,
— transfer to the operating organisation 'Electronuclear' of the best international practice and experience of EU utilities in the area of safety assurance in case of severe accidents.
To achieve these objectives it will be necessary to develop a set of severe accident management guidelines (SAMGs) and their integration into the emergency documentation system of the Angra 2 Brazilian NPP. In addition, a harmonisation of the SAMGs with existing emergency documents of 'Electronuclear' must be finalised.
8. Indicative budget: 1 500 000 EUR.
9. Intended timing of publication of the procurement notice: Mid 2010.
Related ArticlesCEZ submits EIA for Temelin Nuclear power station construction work, Czech Republic (Deadline: 30 October 2009) CEZ considers changes to Temelin tender schedule CEZ invites bids for Temelin